Bag of Donuts will rock the Capt'n Fun Beach Club main stage Saturday night. / Jody Link/GoPensacola.com
Celebrate Pensacola Beach's signature drink, the bushwacker, at this weekend's Bushwacker and Music Festival at Capt'n Fun Beach Club. / News Journal file
• 4 p.m.: Doors open.
• 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.: Video DJ Tony C on the main stage between acts.
• 10 p.m.: Kristy Lee on the Main Stage.
• 10 p.m.: DJ D-MIXX in the Sky Bar.
• Midnight: The Fuel Girls on the main stage.
• 8 a.m.: Doors open.
• 8:30 a.m.: Bushwacker 5K Party with Mass Kunfuzion.
• 6 to 10 p.m.: Rumor Mill on the Main Stage.
• 10 p.m.: DJ Tony C in the Sky Bar.
• 11 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.: Bag of Donuts on the Main Stage.
• Midnight: The Fuel Girls on the Main Stage.
• 11 a.m.: Doors open.
• Noon: Band TBA on the Main Stage.
Capt’n Fun Bushwacker 5K
7:30 a.m. Saturday. The Capt’n Fun Runners’ annual 5K benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida. The race follows a 3.1-mile course that begins at the South Santa Rosa Recreation Center in Gulf Breeze and ends at the Pensacola Beach Visitors Information Center. Free bus rides from Pensacola Beach to the starting line will run from 6 to 7 a.m. on race day. The post-race party is from 8 to 11 a.m. at Capt’n Fun Beach Club on Portofino Boardwalk. Registration: $25. Register online at www.active.com. Packet pickup and late registration is from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Capt’n Fun Beach Club and from 6 to 7 a.m. Saturday at the Hooters/Bamboo Willie’s dock on Portofino Boardwalk. Johnny Graves, 939-8073.
Kristy Lee performs tonight at Bushwacker Fest. / Jimmy Nguyen/GoPensacola.com