Tickets and information
• General admission, today only: $18.50.
• General admission, Saturday only: $20.
• General admission, weekend: $32.50.
• General admission plus two-day reserved: $45.
• Premium reserved seating: $35.
• Free admission for children ages 10 and younger.
• All tickets must be exchanged for wristbands at the event.
• Advanced tickets available at www.bonfirejam.com and at area Walgreens stores.
• Parking is free today. Saturday, parking is free for those who arrive before 1 p.m.; $5 per car after. No overnight parking will be permitted.
• 11 a.m.: Books open for calf roping.
• 1 p.m.: Calf roping begins.
• 3 p.m.: Gates open for bull riding show.
• 7 p.m.: Bull riding show begins.
• 9 p.m.: Jana Kramer performs.
• 11 a.m.: Box office opens.
• 1 p.m.: Chumuckla Redneck Christmas Parade.
• 3 p.m.: Gates open.
• 6 p.m.: Clay Walker performs.
• 8 p.m.: Gretchen Wilson performs.
BonfireJam attendees may have been expecting Clint Black this year, but the news that Clay Walker will be pinch-hitting in his place can in no way be seen as a disappointment. A steady presence on country radio and the charts for nearly two decades, Walker has topped the charts with hits such as “What’s It To You,” “Live Until I Die,” “Rumor Has It” and “Dreaming With My Eyes Open.” He’s even crossed over to success on the mainstrean Hot 100 chart with hits like “You’re Beginning to Get Me” and “The Chain of Love.”
Who better to perform at BonfireJam, given its connection to Chumuckla’s Redneck Christmas Parade, than the “Redneck Woman” herself? Gretchen Wilson’s debut single, “Redneck Woman,” won a Grammy and topped the country charts, and remains her signature song. Wilson’s other hits include “Here For the Party,” “When I Think About Cheatin’.” “Homewrecker” and “All Jacked Up.”