Members of Krewe du Go kick off their Mardi Gras Food Drive for Manna Food Pantries at the Jubilee by the Bay Run Walk or Drag with Color. The drive will continue though the Mardi Gras season, culminating with Mardi Gras Mayhem, a pre-party for the Pensacola Beach parade at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front on Feb. 10. / Phil Bailey/GoPensacola.com
KREWE DU GO FOOD DRIVE LOCATIONS
• 5 p.m. to midnight Friday: Gallery Night. The GoPensacola.com truck will take donations and give goodies in front of the downtown post office, across from the Tin Cow.
• 6 to 8 p.m. Monday: Krewe du Go is having a bead buying party at Pensacola Parade People, 3359 Copter Road, Unit 3. We’ll have our truck there to load up with beads and your donations. Shop for throws while you support the cause.
• 6 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 8: Look for the GoPensacola.com truck on Spring Street at line-up for the Krewe of Lafitte Illuminated Mardi Gras Parade.
• 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 9: The GoPensacola.com truck will be back on Spring Street for line-up for the Pensacola Grand Mardi Gras Parade.
• 9 a.m. Feb. 10: It’s Mardi Gras Mayhem at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front, 12 Via de Luna, Pensacola Beach! Party with Krewe du Go and the Hilton with music, food, drinks and fun. Each krewe is challenged to fill a parking spot in the Hilton lot with food. Each attendee gets a free drink with three donated items (limit one free drink). After the Krewe of Wrecks parade, come back to the Hilton for a great after-party where we’ll announce the winners of our Krewe Challenge!